Welcome to my blog lovely visitor, I hope you enjoy your stay. I'd like to point out that I'm neither a hedge or a bear, although my friends often call me that (Bear not hedge, even my friends aren't that weird).

Even though I've been practicing as a Pagan for pretty much as long as I can remember I'm still learning so feel free to get in touch with your criticisms, advice or whatever happens to be on your mind!

Wednesday 1 December 2010

Oh dear, what a lot of snow and ice... I'm not good on ice (think an inelegant Bambi tangled up in a scarf) so I've been trying to avoid going out. I'm thinking of putting together some kind of non-slip ritual later on if I have time (the ritual equivalent of gritting maybe?). I received my first Yule card yesterday and now I've gone from feeling very smug and organised to being in a bit of a crazy panic. I'll be getting some of the ones I've made into envelopes today and tomorrow in theory and then working out how many more I need to do. Someone remind me next year that making cards is a bad plan. I should send something I'm good at making instead. Like biscuits. Not sure how well my festive biscuits would survive in the post though.

No comments:

Post a Comment