Welcome to my blog lovely visitor, I hope you enjoy your stay. I'd like to point out that I'm neither a hedge or a bear, although my friends often call me that (Bear not hedge, even my friends aren't that weird).

Even though I've been practicing as a Pagan for pretty much as long as I can remember I'm still learning so feel free to get in touch with your criticisms, advice or whatever happens to be on your mind!

Wednesday 20 October 2010

I had to sort out some financial issues today and I was pretty worried about the outcome so I may have gone into overdrive (something which happens a lot when I'm worrying). After a quick tidy up, I decided to bake a honey, nut and cinnamon loaf (honey for sweetness and cinnamon and nuts for prosperity). I love the symbolism of baking bread, the way that you're growing something warm and desirable. When that was finished, I ran myself a hot bath and sprinkled in a handful of basil leaves into the water to represent financial gain. I really enjoy herbal baths so with that and the bread I was all relaxed and ready for bed before I knew it.

This morning before I headed out, I popped a bay leaf into my pocket... and not only did I sort out all my financial issues, I found thirty pounds in small amounts on my way there and back!

Remind me to worry more often...

No comments:

Post a Comment