Welcome to my blog lovely visitor, I hope you enjoy your stay. I'd like to point out that I'm neither a hedge or a bear, although my friends often call me that (Bear not hedge, even my friends aren't that weird).

Even though I've been practicing as a Pagan for pretty much as long as I can remember I'm still learning so feel free to get in touch with your criticisms, advice or whatever happens to be on your mind!

Sunday 31 October 2010

I'm so disappointed! Yesterday, I was supposed to attend a friend's Samhain ritual on the beach but went to the wrong place and by the time we realised it was too late to join them. The house has deteriorated into a mess again and everything is back up in the air, although I've not yet managed to kill off any of my herbs this time so it probably isn't the end of the world.

This week I made two wood and straw poppets, one of someone who has been maliciously causing me endless problems and another to help cure a friend of a long-term case of laryngitis. I know that my friend's laryngitis began to get better the next day and is now all better and I'm just waiting to see if the other was as successful. I have to admit I don't usually use poppets in a negative way but when you've run out of options and patience...

No comments:

Post a Comment