Welcome to my blog lovely visitor, I hope you enjoy your stay. I'd like to point out that I'm neither a hedge or a bear, although my friends often call me that (Bear not hedge, even my friends aren't that weird).

Even though I've been practicing as a Pagan for pretty much as long as I can remember I'm still learning so feel free to get in touch with your criticisms, advice or whatever happens to be on your mind!

Monday 8 November 2010

Cake and Kitchen Knives

The house is finally starting to feel 'right'. Even though there's laundry drying everywhere, it looks much tidier and there's a general smell of decent incence and freshly-baked biscuits instead of dirty men's socks. I even found my lucet so I've been making cord again (its a great thing to be holding in an argument, those two points are suprisingly...pointy).

I even found time to get my kitchen 'altar' in order yesterday. Okay, so mainly its hidden under a collection of flowers, vegetables, jars of spice, cake and kitchen knives but its finally starting to feel the way I want it to. I know its still missing something but I'm not sure what; whatever it is, I'm sure it'll come my way sometime soon.

I made some corn 'dollies' over the weekend. Well, I call them that but to be honest they're more plaits of dried grass with herbs woven into them than any of the traditional dolly types. I was going to make one properly but I couldn't remember how :S. Never mind, if nothing else they smell amazing.

Now I just need to tackle the garden... (Oh dear)

No comments:

Post a Comment