Welcome to my blog lovely visitor, I hope you enjoy your stay. I'd like to point out that I'm neither a hedge or a bear, although my friends often call me that (Bear not hedge, even my friends aren't that weird).

Even though I've been practicing as a Pagan for pretty much as long as I can remember I'm still learning so feel free to get in touch with your criticisms, advice or whatever happens to be on your mind!

Saturday 6 November 2010

Well so far today I've woken up to find that one of my toads has died and one of my partner's cats has pretty much moved in with our neighbours. Then a clothes dryer attacked me in a vicious suicide mission flinging pants and socks around us in a mad flurry of underwear. I've made myself another coffee and decided to start over...

I'm thinking of making up a herb wash to give the house a good clean (physically and spiritually) today, something to encourage prosperity, harmony and 'positive energy' (I don't like using the phrase positive energy, it always makes me think of aging women in tie dye t-shirts clutching huge piles of shop-bought crystals to their bra-less chests and humming tunelessly; fine if that's your thing but not what I mean). If it manages not to rain for a little bit longer, I may even tidy up the garden a bit and take a wander out to the shops.

Maybe I'll spot the cat while I'm out, fluffy traitor that he is...

No comments:

Post a Comment