Welcome to my blog lovely visitor, I hope you enjoy your stay. I'd like to point out that I'm neither a hedge or a bear, although my friends often call me that (Bear not hedge, even my friends aren't that weird).

Even though I've been practicing as a Pagan for pretty much as long as I can remember I'm still learning so feel free to get in touch with your criticisms, advice or whatever happens to be on your mind!

Thursday 4 November 2010

My mind has been a bit all over the place this morning; there are so many things I should be doing I don't know where to start. I've decided to sit down for a few minutes with a cup of coffee (with a few sprinkles of ginger to try give me a kick up the backside) and work out what needs doing the most. If I get chance later on, I might make a rosemary wreath for the inner front door and see if that helps.

My new little herb garden is starting to sprout nicely and my selection of rescued plants are doing well. The weeping fig has only lost one more leaf and the new ones are growing nice and quickly so I think its happy where it is. I 'made' one of my friends talk to it a few days ago and she started chatting it up; maybe its making a special effort to look pretty for her!

No comments:

Post a Comment