Welcome to my blog lovely visitor, I hope you enjoy your stay. I'd like to point out that I'm neither a hedge or a bear, although my friends often call me that (Bear not hedge, even my friends aren't that weird).

Even though I've been practicing as a Pagan for pretty much as long as I can remember I'm still learning so feel free to get in touch with your criticisms, advice or whatever happens to be on your mind!

Wednesday 17 November 2010

I've ended up with a pet rabbit living in my kitchen. No he isn't a familiar or anything, just a pet although he's been a bit over-friendly with my trainers :S. He needed a home and I needed a cuddle so it all seemed fairly straightforward.

I've managed to acquire a stash of bottles and jars just in time to make my winter preserves and syrups through the unique 'magic' which is Cardiff freecycle (my wish seems to be it's command recently!). I've got a great crop of rosehips waiting to be collected and I've re-stocked my dried herb supplies with the help of some great friends although thanks to the cat being too clever for it's own good I'm out of catmint again; I suppose I'll have to come up with a new calming tea blend for when I can't sleep...

I'll be popping out to see a friend who hasn't been well this afternoon so I'm planning to make some leek and potato soup for her (leeks for protection, potatoes for health and cream for nurturing). Fingers crossed it works!

No comments:

Post a Comment